ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. www.norfolk-christmastrees.co.uk Copyright 2013
Website Design by Jetprint
1. Buy a freshly cut Norway Spruce or Nordmann Christmas tree from Norfolk Christmas Trees.
2. Leave your Christmas tree outside or in a cool place until you are ready to put it up.
3. Just before putting your tree in a Christmas tree stand designed to hold water, saw a 1.5 cm (1/2“) slice off the bottom of the trunk. This enables the tree to drink water via capillary action, just like a cut flower. If the tree is not put in water straight away, the pores will block with sap and you will need to cut another slice off the trunk.
4. Position your Christmas tree away from heat sources such as radiators and fireplaces.
5. Water your Christmas tree regularly with fresh water and keep the stand topped up above the base of the trunk at all times.
Your tree may drink more than a litre of water a day, depending on its
size and how warm the room is.
SAT NAV: NR9 3BW
Follow us on Facebook
Telephone: 01603 810269